Sunday, February 24, 2008
Friday, February 22, 2008
Gwen is 20 months old today. Time really flies. She is learning something new each day. Let me recap what milestones she has achieved so far.
Motor skills, communication and social skills
- tar (star)
- mau (for cat)
- bid (bird)
- mum mum (food)
- baba (daddy)
- mama (mummy)
- kor kor
- mei mei
- cheh cheh
- no more
- okie (okay)
- sish (fish)
- minnie (mickey or minnie)
- where (follow me when i said where)
- bak bak (her version of chicken)
Development and motor skills
- able to climb down from sofa (leg down first)
- not afraid of shower anymore
- can walk with fast steps (almost running)
- able to slide on her own
- able to sit on the swing with mummy pushing her and supporting her back of course
- can throw and kick the ball (looks like kicking..hehe)
- like to tap dancing (like Happy Feet..hehe)
- like to dance to upbeat music
- like pushing her own stroller
- like to press the remote control's buttons and change channel (she thinks it's funny)
- interests in books
- can help mummy while dressing her (move her arms and legs)
- put her leg up when mummy is wearing her shoes
- know her body parts
- very afraid of strangers
- very grumpy sometimes
- must give her what she wants or else burst into loud cry
- like watching her fav cartoons
- can clap hands and wave goodbye
- pat her legs and raise her hands (like little einsteins)
Sleep and feeding pattern
- 1 nap for 1-2 hrs
- sleep on her own but with mummy around (only can sleep on her own crib if not traveling)
- very late bedtime (almost 11pm sometimes 12 am. trying to adjust to earlier bedtime)
- late wake up time (almost 10 am sometimes 11 am..haha)
- take long time to fall asleep coz still want to play (talking in bed and standing/walking in the crib. disturb mummy too)
- drink 3 times of 8 oz milk
- one time cereal and 2 times porridge
- eat whatever mummy eat during dinner
- snacks like cracker, cheese and banana
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
This funny girl was lying down on the floor relaxing. She must be very bored coz Mummy seldom bring her out shopping since Daddy was not around. Later in the day, I purposely put my t-shirt on her head and guess what she was happily balancing the t-shirt on her head like wearing a hat...hehe..Poor girl finding new ways to amuse me and herself.
Tuesday, February 19, 2008
Just for fun...hehe...
What Gwen Means
You are deeply philosophical and thoughtful. You tend to analyze every aspect of your life.
You are intuitive, brilliant, and quite introverted. You value your time alone.
Often times, you are grumpy with other people. You don't appreciate them trying to interfere in your affairs.
You are very charming... dangerously so. You have the potential to break a lot of hearts.
You know how what you want, how to get it, and that you will get it.
You have the power to rule the world. Let's hope you're a benevolent dictator!
You are friendly, charming, and warm. You get along with almost everyone.
You work hard not to rock the boat. Your easy going attitude brings people together.
At times, you can be a little flaky and irresponsible. But for the important things, you pull it together.
You are very intuitive and wise. You understand the world better than most people.
You also have a very active imagination. You often get carried away with your thoughts.
You are prone to a little paranoia and jealousy. You sometimes go overboard in interpreting signals.
Sunday, February 17, 2008
Enjoy this video of Gwen dancing to the beat when we passed the stage with loud music at One Utama. So funny...
Sunday, February 3, 2008
Gwen has a new found toy. It's not really a toy, actually it's a cup with Disney's characters on it..hehe..Whenever she hold the cup she will say Minnie but point to Mickey..haha..She is also able to say Duck to Donald's character on the cup. So cute. These are the pics taken yesterday.