I think I misssed Gwen's 31 months old updates..hehe. I was busy and tired with the moving that time so I guess I missed Gwen's 31 months old milestones. Actually, there is not much difference just a bit more achievements in terms of speech development.
Height: Forgot to measure. Last time I measured, she was already 92 cm. Definitely taller now. She is considered tall at her age coz many people told me she is tall. Hubby's friend told me that Gwen is taller than her 4 years old girl!
Weight: 12-13 kg
Able to express herself better now
1. Although she is not talking clear enough but to me is good enough coz she is able to tell me what she wanted. But most of the time when she is fussing or doesn't know how to tell me she would speak in her own language.
2. Able to have short conversations with her.
Mummy: What are you doing?
Gwen: I'm reading a book.
Gwen: Mama, what are you eating?, What are you doing?
3. She can differentiate big and small and tell me in comparisons which is smaller or bigger.
4. She knows when something is heavy. Her 'heavy' sounded like 'happy'..hehe.
Getting more stubborn and cheekier
1. Always says NO when ask to take shower, eat, change diaper,...
2. Doesn't want to hold our hands when we go out. I hate this behaviour!
3. Uses her fingers to squeeze, pinch our faces/lips(making funny faces on us) and laugh out loud.
4. Sitting on Daddy's belly and bounces on it..hehe. Actually Daddy likes it. Some daddy and daughter bonding there. Me, I will scold her for bouncing on my tummy coz it hurts. :P
5. Now, she invented a new game which is the human slide. She climbs up on the sofa and slide on my lap/legs. T_T
1. Likes to bring the handphone to me when there's an sms or a call for me. She knows which is Daddy's or Mummy's handphone.
2. Telling me that she wanted to see the photo that I had just taken. Eg:"Mama, see see."
3. When I put on a hat/cap, sunglasses on her, she sometimes request to see herself in the mirror. Eg: "See mirror."
1. She is getting better in going up the staircase now. Able to climb the stairs by holding on to the side rails. Sometimes crawling up the stairs..haha. But she still prefers to hold my hand when going up adn down the stairs.
2. Jumping with feet above the ground. Likes to jump on the sofa and bed too! Even when holding our hands.
1. Refuses to nap. This has been going on for quite sometime. She will kick up a fuss and cry when I ask her to nap. To stop the power struggle, I just let her be. Sometimes, she will end up sleeping in the car when we go out in the evening.:(
2. Her bedtime is around 10.30 - 11.00pm.
3. Luckily, for bedtime she obeys without a fuss. *phew*
4. Lately, no more waking up at night. Hope this will lasts.*fingers crossed*
1. Eats better at home compared to eating out.
2. She likes eating with her hands and she likes cucumbers, carrots, tomatoes, brocolli. She likes veggies more than meat!
3. She likes fishballs, hotdogs, fries, nuggets.(Kids just love unhealthy foods..hehe)
4. Constantly snacking. Always want to eat yoghurt, cereals, cheese, oranges and crackers. She often fusses because she wants to eat! Sometimes I don't give her any snacks coz it's way too close to mealtimes. But she still could eat her main meals after snacking..haha...but quite forcefully. :P