Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Her New Toy Poodle

Hubby went to Singapore for a business trip last week. It was just a short stay and he was back to Jakarta last Friday. Papa bought something for Gwen from Changi Airport...haha. I told Gwen about her surprise and she waited patiently for Papa to come home that night. Papa reached home just after 12 midnight.

Papa knows Gwen very well that she loves animals and she has a very strong fondness towards Dogs especially "Poodles". She knows very well how a Poodle looks like..hehe...there's no way we can fool her. ^_^


Papa bought a mechanical Toy Poodle. It can bark, walk and wag its tail.


Gwen asked me to take pics of her stuffed toy Poodle called "Kiki" with its new friend.


Gwen gave her new Poodle a name, "Curly"..LOL. Looks like Kiki's fur is curlier than Curly. :P

Papa also have something for Mama. :) It's not considered a surprise coz I told my Hubby to get me something from Changi Airport.

Me : Buy me something from the airportlah.

Hubby : Emmm....buy what ah?

Me : You know what I like right? *don't want to keep him guessing* There are 2 things I like...make-up and skincare.

Hubby : Hehe...ok.

So, Hubby came home with this for me. ^_^


A CD travel makeup set and a Chanel skincare range (travel size).


My 1st Dior makeup kit.


I love it. Thanks dear. ^_^

Here is a video of Gwen 'walking her dog'.

25 comments:

Small Kucing July 19, 2011 at 7:12 PM  

aw...i bet she would love a real doggy.

Hayley July 19, 2011 at 7:15 PM  

Wow, so nice... both of you got the 'souvenirs'! =)

Mommy to Chumsy July 19, 2011 at 7:18 PM  

oh i bet Ashley would want one if she sees it since she has been telling us she wants a pink dog :D hey, nice pressie you got from your thoughtful hubby :) better than fridge magnets ;)

Shenny's mommy July 19, 2011 at 8:54 PM  

Shenny smiled to watch the video and said "it is very cute".
Not bad, your hubby knows his girls so well.

Adrine July 19, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

Both you and Gwen are so lucky to receive the lovely gifts!

wenn July 19, 2011 at 11:29 PM  

wow..nice make-up kit!

Kristie July 20, 2011 at 12:48 AM  

oh your hubby is sooooooooooo sweet :-) I love the make up set too! It's nice to just give hints and wait and see what hubs gets ya! haha

Mummy Moon July 20, 2011 at 12:56 AM  

Nice gifts for mummy and Gwen. Your hub really knows his queen and princess very well.

アンゼエリン July 20, 2011 at 10:46 AM  

I thought is a real poodle...hehehe...noth of u are blessed with this beautiful souvenir

Sheoh Yan July 20, 2011 at 11:10 AM  

Your Dior make up kit is so complete. Your hubby is so sweet eh!

BoeyJoey July 20, 2011 at 1:13 PM  

Wah!!! nice pressies... I love your make-up set! Although the eye shadows will be no use to me, I don't know how to do my eyes one!

jellybelly July 20, 2011 at 1:32 PM  

Your hubby sure know what you like :) Lovely pink poodle, perfect for a little girl.


The Twerp and I

Luciana July 20, 2011 at 2:26 PM  

wow nice make-up set!! why my hubby never buy me this ;)

oh, we have same poodle then, ooppps i mean our dotter :)

yvonne July 20, 2011 at 2:53 PM  

Nice poodle. Pink colour some more :D My girl adores anything in pink.

And your Dior set - gorgeous especially the colour palette. So sweet of your hubb~

CathJ July 20, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Sooo cute the pink little puppy.. ^_^

and nice make up.. Love it..

ChloeRuoyi July 20, 2011 at 8:26 PM  

The Papa really knows how to make his 2 girls happy :) Honestly, he's really good in buying girls' stuff... at least better than me. I've never even bought any make-up kit for myself! Chloe's daddy never goes on any business trips, so no chance for her to ask for surprises like this haha.

Alice Law July 20, 2011 at 10:00 PM  

Ehhhh... so sweet of your hubby, everyone loves pressies and he nailed your needs!!!^^

MeRy July 20, 2011 at 11:26 PM  

Nice pink puppy...
And for the make up set...they look great.

Ann July 21, 2011 at 8:17 AM  

Oh...hubby is so sweet. And men....really have to tell them what we wifey's want. :)

Good that Kiki has a friend in Curly now.

Rose July 21, 2011 at 11:14 AM  

Soon Gwen going to ask for a real poodle! I like Dior makeup kit! As matter of fact, my first makeup kit is from Dior. :p

Cookie July 21, 2011 at 5:11 PM  

Chloe saw Gwen's video and said that what a cute baby gwen is!

Her toys are so cute! Your hubby knows you both well so much for he was able to get the exact pressies for the both of you ;-)

Caca July 22, 2011 at 1:36 PM  

love the PINK!

Oliveoylz July 22, 2011 at 5:21 PM  

Nice, nice...daddys got good taste from selecting toys to cosmetics/skincare! Bet you're having a fun time exploring with your new Dior set:)

mNhL July 27, 2011 at 2:16 PM  

Your hubby is so sweet !

Love that pink poodle.

slavemom August 24, 2011 at 12:06 PM  

Pretty girl in pink walking her cute pink poodle. :)

Recent Posts