Monday, December 12, 2011

Gwen's Last Christmas Performance In Jakarta

This week is Gwen's last week of school for Term 2. Gwen will not continue on to Term 3 at her pre-school here in Jakarta as Gwen and I will be moving back to KL for good on 23rd Dec this year. *sob sob*

Last Friday (9th Dec 2011) Gwen's pre-school held a Christmas celebration at the Lobby of the mall where her pre-school is located in.

Few weeks ago, Gwen's teacher asked me for permission whether Gwen could say a little prayer on stage before the programme starts. Gwen's teacher added that Gwen is given this "special" moment coz it will be her last performance and last few days of school. Without hesitation I replied "Yes".

Daddy had an important meeting to attend so he did not make it to Gwen's Christmas concert! *hmmpf*


The stage.


Gwen and her classmates getting ready in the waiting/dressing room. From L to R : J from China, N from Indonesia, K from Indonesia, C from Malaysia, V from Indonesia, Gwen from Malaysia and D from Indonesia.


Gwen's outift for one of her dance performances (her own). I quickly snapped a picture of her beside a Christmas tree.


The food station. All of us were told to bring food to share.


Gwen was getting ready to say a prayer. Beside Gwen was the school's principal. It was nothing lah coz she just read from the paper. :) As I had to take pics and videos all by myself, I missed the moment to capture Gwen on video. I managed to take this photo but by the time I set up my digicam to take her video...dang...her prayer was over! :( I'm glad that Gwen didn't show any symptoms of stage fright. :)


Gwen's first dance to a fast paced Christmas song by Mariah Carey.


Gwen's 2nd performance. A drama about Rudolph the red-nosed reindeer. Gwen was one of the reindeers.


Another dance performance.


Parents were called on stage to receive a small gift from their children (sponsored by Food Hall). As I could not take a pic of both of us, I took a pic of Gwen instead. She said "I Love You Mama" and presented me the gift. :)


Last but not least, a pic of Gwen waiting patiently for her name to be called....


....to receive her christmas gift from Santa (presents from the parents).


She was a happy camper that day.


Gwen's Christmas pressie. That blue bird is from the series "Zoobles". You know lah my girl has very unique fascination for toys...haha. The pink one was bought way before that. She only wanted that blue bird named Reel. I topped up with that cute Bunny stuffed toy coz I think it's beautiful. Luckily, she loves the Bunny too. :)

24 comments:

Hayley December 12, 2011 at 12:46 PM  

Good job Gwen~

Love her dance performance outfit!

Cynthia December 12, 2011 at 12:54 PM  

clap clap.. so you both be back for good... clap clap too on Gwen's performance!

Vickylow December 12, 2011 at 1:38 PM  

Good job Gwen. She is very cute in her outfit. Welcome back.

Mommy to Chumsy December 12, 2011 at 1:43 PM  

well done Gwen. i like her outfit :)

Sheoh Yan December 12, 2011 at 3:06 PM  

Nice event for Gwen and you. She looks enjoyed.

Small Kucing December 12, 2011 at 3:43 PM  

no video ka?

yvonne December 12, 2011 at 4:07 PM  

Lovely Santarina outfit. ! I like the boots!! They had the Christmas concert in a mall? Wow, very happening~

CathJ December 12, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

Its been quite sometimes after my last visit here... And i can see Gwen changes from baby face to pretty big girl now... Time passes by so fast... O.+

Mummy Moon December 12, 2011 at 4:30 PM  

She is good in doing performance. And yeah she looked very enjoyed!

LittleLamb December 12, 2011 at 5:50 PM  

Gwen will be in Standard 1? that why you are coming back for good?

Iriene December 12, 2011 at 8:10 PM  

She is really good and brave.
Nice outfit with the boots!

Merryn December 12, 2011 at 10:35 PM  

Gwen's really cute with the reindeer make-up :)

Welcome back to malaysia soon...

lvynana December 13, 2011 at 12:56 PM  

I like her skirt. You must be having a 'heavy heart' leaving you hubby in Jakarta.

Yee Ling December 13, 2011 at 3:56 PM  

Hugs to Gwen...she did a great job! The bunny is cute ler..eheheheh

Inspired Momx1 December 13, 2011 at 4:52 PM  

Welcome back home! :)

Gwen looked cute in her santa outfit. I love her boots!

ChloeRuoyi December 13, 2011 at 8:44 PM  

Cute! I'm sure the performance attracted a lot of shopper-audience :) Gwen is such a lucky girl... all her toys are very nice!

BoeyJoey December 13, 2011 at 11:02 PM  

Good job Gwen, on your prayer and performances! I like the picture of her and the Christmas tree very much. And I like her skirt!

Mummy Gwen December 14, 2011 at 4:57 PM  

Thank you all for the comments. :)

small kucing : The video files are very big and my connection is slow so didn't manage to upload any video.

Little Lamb : Gwen will be in K2 next year. Yes, we move back to KL is to prepare her for Primary 1. She only has one year to 'master' chinese..hehe.

Zooropa December 15, 2011 at 12:14 PM  

Hello Gwen sweetie, you're so pretty (pic taken in front of the X'mas tree) & cute in the reindeer costume :-)



Dora

UmmiRosma December 16, 2011 at 1:15 PM  

Well done!!!

She is very cute with that Santa's hat and the boots!!!! awesome!

prince n princess mum December 16, 2011 at 4:13 PM  

Nice performance!~

slavemom December 19, 2011 at 1:58 AM  

Well done, Gwen! She looks vy stylish in her outfit n boots.

Cookie December 19, 2011 at 3:47 PM  

are you going back to Malaysia?

Looks like Gwen had a blast on their Christmas party. So sweet of her to say "I love you, Mama". It melts my heart.

Dropping to check on gwen & mommy & to de-stress myself after what we went thru in HERE. I hope weather's fine in there.

Thristhan December 22, 2011 at 10:50 AM  

Wow, Gwen is so talented :) Impressive.

Recent Posts