My life has changed since the arrival of Baby Faith. I don't have time for anything. This little cutie pie has been driving me up the wall.
The first 2 months was really tough and stressful for me. Thank god I did not slipped into depression. Taking care of a baby all by yourself 24/7 is not an easy task especially if you have a fussy baby. And also a big kid to take care of.
Now that Baby Faith has turned 3 months old, I finally get to sleep longer stretch at night but I'm unable to take naps during the day though coz this baby is a cat napper.
Hubby still comes back during the weekends only. Luckily my mum comes to stay with me on and off. I don't even have time to cook thus mum helps a lot by providing delicious home-cooked meals for Gwen and I.
A little update on baby:
- smiles and coos a lot now. Gwen adores her baby sister a lot. She helps me entertain baby when I need to do a little house work or going to the bathroom and etc.
- her weight when measured 3 weeks ago was 5.6kg
- this baby doesn't take the pacifier hence I have to carry her around the house to rock her to sleep which is taking a toll on my back.
- for naps, I put her into the sarong coz she can nap longer in it but sometimes she doesn't want to be put in the sarong. Strangely she takes the pacifier if she sleeps in the sarong but also see her mood! She only takes 30 mins nap if she sleeps in the crib.
- drinks 4-6 oz formula milk at 2-4 hours interval.
Some pics of Baby Faith:
Latest pic of Faith taken on 28 nov
All pics taken using my iPhone. I don't know when the photos were taken coz I don't know where to view the time and date the photos were taken.
2 days ago while clipping baby's little finger, I got carried away and accidentally clipped too much. Poor baby was wailing. :(
So sorry baby. Gwen was angry with me and warned me not to do it again hehe. She even kissed her baby sister's pinky. How sweet.
Sorry for not visiting your blog coz I really don't have the time to blog hop. Don't know whether to continue blogging or not. And thank you for the birthday wishes left on my FB.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone