Friday, November 30, 2012

Baby Faith At 13 weeks

My life has changed since the arrival of Baby Faith. I don't have time for anything. This little cutie pie has been driving me up the wall.

The first 2 months was really tough and stressful for me. Thank god I did not slipped into depression. Taking care of a baby all by yourself 24/7 is not an easy task especially if you have a fussy baby. And also a big kid to take care of.

Now that Baby Faith has turned 3 months old, I finally get to sleep longer stretch at night but I'm unable to take naps during the day though coz this baby is a cat napper.

Hubby still comes back during the weekends only. Luckily my mum comes to stay with me on and off. I don't even have time to cook thus mum helps a lot by providing delicious home-cooked meals for Gwen and I.

A little update on baby:
- smiles and coos a lot now. Gwen adores her baby sister a lot. She helps me entertain baby when I need to do a little house work or going to the bathroom and etc.

- her weight when measured 3 weeks ago was 5.6kg

- this baby doesn't take the pacifier hence I have to carry her around the house to rock her to sleep which is taking a toll on my back.

- for naps, I put her into the sarong coz she can nap longer in it but sometimes she doesn't want to be put in the sarong. Strangely she takes the pacifier if she sleeps in the sarong but also see her mood! She only takes 30 mins nap if she sleeps in the crib.

- drinks 4-6 oz formula milk at 2-4 hours interval.

Some pics of Baby Faith:


























Latest pic of Faith taken on 28 nov

All pics taken using my iPhone. I don't know when the photos were taken coz I don't know where to view the time and date the photos were taken.

2 days ago while clipping baby's little finger, I got carried away and accidentally clipped too much. Poor baby was wailing. :(

So sorry baby. Gwen was angry with me and warned me not to do it again hehe. She even kissed her baby sister's pinky. How sweet.





Sorry for not visiting your blog coz I really don't have the time to blog hop. Don't know whether to continue blogging or not. And thank you for the birthday wishes left on my FB.



- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

19 comments:

Kitty November 30, 2012 at 3:43 PM  

Nice to hear from you again! Love the photos that you posted on BB Faith. She looks a lot like you! Take care,ya! Lots of love and kisses to bb Faith and Gwen!

Yan November 30, 2012 at 4:24 PM  

Glad to hear from you, baby Faith and princess Gwen are all well. You take care.

Cynful Pleasure November 30, 2012 at 5:08 PM  

she is really look so much alike Gwen!! such a cutie pie.. and happy to know Gwen is such a lovely cheh cheh! you take care!

yvonne November 30, 2012 at 5:11 PM  

Love to hear from you again. It's not easy (and busy) with a newborn around. Take care!

Hayley November 30, 2012 at 5:49 PM  

Hello hello mummy Faith!

Faith looks alot like Gwen leh! Hehe ;)

I can totally understand what you mean, it's really a 24/7 job!

Anyway, you take good care ya~

Anzerin November 30, 2012 at 7:52 PM  

Mummy Gwen, I miss you alot. Sorry to say that I didn't blog hop over to say hi. Last time once a while, I'll drop by to send regards to you and Gwen at your old post althouhg you didn't have any latest updates.But lately I'm busy too.
Wish you have a nice day. Baby Faith is so adorable...

Mummy Moon November 30, 2012 at 10:54 PM  

Baby Faith is chubby and look so much like Gwen. Good to know your mum comes over to help you.

wenn December 1, 2012 at 12:10 AM  

motherhood is a pretty busy job..

Small Kucing December 1, 2012 at 1:33 PM  

ya the first few months is the hardest. Gwen is such a loving sis :)

Ez Vina December 2, 2012 at 5:35 PM  

She's so cute.

ChloeRuoyi December 3, 2012 at 10:45 PM  

So happy to see your updates again :) The girls really look alike. Enjoy having a baby in the house and don't stress yourself too much. It will get easier as Faith grows bigger. Just hang on there!

Vickylow December 4, 2012 at 12:55 PM  

Glad to see your update. Baby Faith has Gwen shadow. Hang on there, when she grow bigger it will more easy to handle.

Oliveoylz December 4, 2012 at 5:47 PM  

Baby Faith is so chubby and adorable. She has big eyes. Things will improve when she starts to go on solids. That's from my own past experience. Take care.

MeRy December 10, 2012 at 8:51 PM  

Baby Faith is so cute...

prince n princess mum December 11, 2012 at 7:06 PM  

Cutie little faith.. mummy do post more of both your cutie photos.. :)

Mommy to Chumsy December 12, 2012 at 8:55 PM  

aww...such a cutie pie. Faith looks so much like Gwen :)

Merryn December 12, 2012 at 11:30 PM  

No worries about blog hopping. Just continue blogging to record milestones and everything wonderful about Gwen, Faith and your family.

Hang in there. It's a tough job what you are doing right now. It will get better :)

Yee Ling December 27, 2012 at 3:00 PM  

Baby Faith very much look like you and Gwen.

CathJ December 30, 2012 at 11:59 PM  

auch... i accidentaly over clipped my 2nd baby finger too last time.. :p

Recent Posts