Monday, January 28, 2013

A Little Update On Baby Faith

Gosh...I have been very very busy since Gwen started Primary 1. My routine starts at 5 AM on weekdays. The girls and I have move into to my parents' house since Gwen started Primary 1 as I have to ferry Gwen to and from school myself and also feed my baby first before I send Gwen to school.

So you can imagine how tired I would be every day....so by 11 PM, I would be in bed. Now, let me do a quick update on baby Faith first before I delay any longer.

Time flies....just a blink of an eye, my baby is almost 5 months old.

- Baby Faith is 4 months 3 weeks and 6 days old today.

- She is getting more adorable and fairer now..hehe.

- Just got her 2nd Triple+Polio+Hib and Rotarix on 21-1-2013

- She weighs 7.25 kg and her head circumference was measured at 41.2 cm during her last checkup.

- Drinks 5 oz of formula every 3 hours.

- Still taking cat naps but at night she sleeps very well. She could snooze for 7-8 hours straight before waking up for milk. But these past few days she has been waking up earlier for her night feeding...sigh.

- Attempting to sit up now which I think is quite early for her age.

- She can roll from her back to her tummy and from her tummy to her back but only in one direction.

- I think I saw her trying to crawl (combat crawling a little bit) on the bed now...dangerous!

- She is a very smiley baby...very cute. :)

Here are some pics of my two princesses taken by Papa yesterday.





21 comments:

Hayley January 28, 2013 at 10:12 AM  

Wow, baby Faith is quite heavy ya? My son was only 7kg when he is 5 months old, hehe.

Anyway, she is so cute and chubby!! Looks more like you at the moment =)

wenn January 28, 2013 at 11:51 AM  

wow, she's so cute and Gwen has grown up so much! She's such a pretty girl!

Ez Vina January 28, 2013 at 2:27 PM  

Super cute, both of them.

Yan January 28, 2013 at 4:51 PM  

Baby Faith is so chubby, fair and cute. Geram la!

Shenny's mommy January 29, 2013 at 1:42 PM  

Baby Faith is so adorable and sweet. Her hair is very dark and thick. Gwen must have lots of playtime with her chubby sister now...very nice.

Vickylow January 29, 2013 at 2:27 PM  

Wonderful photos of your girls. Baby Faith is so adorable. Gwen seem slim already but getting taller.

Mommy to Chumsy January 29, 2013 at 3:42 PM  

aww...she's such a cutie! so nice to read updates abt your girls :)

slavemom January 29, 2013 at 9:04 PM  

Awww... bb Faith is sooooo cute! Vy vy "pinchable". hahaha Haven't seen Gwen's pics for awhile edi. She looks so grown up now.

Merryn January 30, 2013 at 10:15 AM  

Baby Faith is super cute! Gwen is such a big sis now. You have two lovely princesses there :)

MeRy January 30, 2013 at 10:34 AM  

So chubby.....and cute..

yvonne January 30, 2013 at 3:00 PM  

So cute and adorable! Yes, that apply to both your kids.

OMG, look at baby Faith's hair - so thick and beautiful~

Small Kucing January 30, 2013 at 3:37 PM  

both of them are so cute. Gwen certainly grew a lot

mNhL January 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM  

It had been a long time since I heard from you! Hope you are doing fine.

Gwen grown up a lot!

Baby Faith is soooooo cute.

Same like you, since my boy started primary school, I've been very busy. haha.....

Yee Ling January 31, 2013 at 12:06 PM  

aww...lovely and bubbly Baby Faith. How time flies and she is officially 4 months now. Guess Gwen must be very happy since she has a new companion in your family.

Inspired Momx1 January 31, 2013 at 9:24 PM  

Baby Faith is like a doll, very cute and Gwen has grown. Nice to read your blog update again.

Nat February 1, 2013 at 7:04 AM  

so cute..look like her jie jie.

ChloeRuoyi February 3, 2013 at 9:35 PM  

You have two very lovely girls! Gwen is such a doting jie-jie and Faith... oh, she's just too adorable! :)

Mummy Moon February 4, 2013 at 10:54 PM  

I wanna tell you Faith is so so lovely and she looks like a Japanese baby.

Agnes February 5, 2013 at 1:44 PM  

great the you can enjoy being a full time mummy. Honestly, life has become very hectic once our kids started primary school. I feel myself like floating sometimes towards the weekends due to lack of sleep.

Faith is very chubby and cute, Gwen will enjoy her company more when her little sister starts to talk.

Agnes February 5, 2013 at 1:47 PM  

Gwen will enjoy her little sister company more when she starts to talk. :D

Caca April 19, 2013 at 11:23 AM  

you named your baby Faith? What a good name.

Recent Posts