Wednesday, July 17, 2013

A Little Update on Baby Faith

 Time flies...Faith is only 1.5 months shy from her 1st birthday. She is a total opposite of her big sister..haha. Faith is more sociable and smiles a lot. Gwen is still a little bit shy around people and she doesn't talk much..haha..I think she follows Mummy lah. :p


Faith is 10 months 2 weeks and 2 days old today. I better note down some of her development before my memory fails me.

1. Faith is still not sleeping through the night. She still needs one time night feeding. It could be a habit that she wakes up for milk as I will feed her around 5.30am on weekdays before waking Gwen up for school. After her feed, she would continue her sleep till around 8.30 am. I will be back home around 7.30 am after sending Gwen to school. (I'm still staying at my parents' house)

2. Faith is a milk guzzler...she drinks a lot. She drinks 7-8 oz of milk four times a day. She is also having porridge 2 times a day. But I seldom give her snacks though.

3. She has mastered crawling and able to cruise holding on to something. She could stand up momentarily hands free. 

4. One thing I find it strange is she likes to watch TV...coz Gwen wasn't interested in watching the telly at this age. Oh she has been watching channel 333 on Astro..LOL. That's a Hokkien channel...thanks to my parents lah (my parents are not Hokkien by the way..haha). And I find it cute that Faith would laugh really loud to some of the things she saw on TV...very cute.

5. She is trying to communicate with us...talking a lot but we don't have any idea what she is trying to say..haha. 

6. Faith is quite fierce. She would lunge forward and hit Gwen on the face if by any chance Jie Jie made her cross.

7. Oh..and her hair is getting longer now. She needs a haircut soon but Mummy is lazy hehe..will do it soon.

8. She is using pincer grasp to pick up small objects now. Her fine motor skills are better than Gwen last time.

9. Faith is very observant and curious...she would turn her head to the slightest sound. 

10. Her favourite game is throwing things on the floor!

11. As she is exposed to the smartphones, she will grab our iPhones when she had the chance and starts tapping and sliding the screen by using her fingers. She changed my profile pic once in whatsapp..haha.

12. Faith only has 2 bottom teeth. No signs of new tooth erupting....*strange*.

Ok..I think that's about it on her development. Lets see some photos of my baby now.

Faith loves flipping the pages of the books and very rough too almost torn off the pages.

Gwen and Faith at Mid Valley. Photo taken last weekend.

She is glued to the TV..


She needs a haircut soon..hehe.

Trying to grab my iPhone.


20 comments:

mNhL July 17, 2013 at 1:21 PM  

hmm...i think younger child is more fierce. haha

I saw her 2 little teeth. So cute !

Shenny's mommy July 17, 2013 at 2:29 PM  

Haha..Faith is so cute, a good accompanied to her sister Gwen. Younger kid will learn fast as she could learn from her elder sister.

Nat July 17, 2013 at 3:15 PM  

Cute,cute..so cute.

Merryn July 17, 2013 at 11:21 PM  

Comel nyer Baby Faith! Look at how chubby she is, I want to BITE her! LoL! I saw the legs in the stroller and I am so geram dy.. I love chubby babies, they are the most adorable!

wenn July 18, 2013 at 12:22 AM  

Faith is so cute..and Gwen is a big girl now.

Ez Vina July 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM  

Faith's face is rounder compare to her jie jie :)

Hayley July 18, 2013 at 11:44 AM  

Good to read about Faith!

She is really a cute and chubby baby!
My boy also loves watching TV, but not channel 333, he prefers 325, XTY. Hehe.

εlsа ღ July 18, 2013 at 2:42 PM  

Faith is so cute!

cre8tone July 18, 2013 at 3:15 PM  

Cute Faith, pretty Gwen..

Fay Jesselton July 18, 2013 at 7:19 PM  

I love Faith's chubby face ❤❤❤

Mommy to Chumsy July 18, 2013 at 8:32 PM  

aww....she is such a cute little girl! time flies huh?

Yee Ling July 19, 2013 at 10:31 AM  

She is such an adorable and cheerful baby. Oohhh...make me wana pinch her chubby face. Ok...me not only one want to do that, right.hahha

CH Voon July 21, 2013 at 2:48 PM  

Quite a lot different between Gwen and her.

Oliveoylz July 23, 2013 at 8:23 PM  

She really enjoys her hockien shows eh? So cute to hear her laugh out loud!!! She is really fair and adorable. I wanna hug her tight-tight!

ChloeRuoyi July 24, 2013 at 12:04 AM  

Both sisters are so sweeeeeet :) So nice to have 2 kids, eh? At least Gwen wont be so lonely anymore.

Rose July 24, 2013 at 8:28 PM  

times really fly! soon she is celebrating her 2nd bday!

Uncle Lee July 25, 2013 at 5:47 AM  

Hi Mummy Gwen, she's really adorable.
Wish I had a daughter....instead 2 sons, both boys, ha ha.
Have fun and keep well.
Lee.

Vickylow July 25, 2013 at 5:24 PM  

She grow up a lot. Look chubby and cute.

Sarah's Daddy and Mommy August 29, 2013 at 12:48 AM  

Hehe, I like her big round eyes. Cute!

Keerthi October 4, 2013 at 5:23 PM  

awwww now that's really sweet :)

Recent Posts