Monday, September 30, 2013

She Fell Down..

Faith tripped on the cable and fell backward....horror..darn she knocked the back of her head on the bottom part of the tv cabinet. It happened on Sat, 27 Sep.


I quickly picked her up and comforted her. Gently touched the back of her head and saw blood on my hand. :( To be honest, I was not that brave actually..my knees go weak at the sight of blood. Luckily hubby was around.

I used tissue paper and wiped the blood..had a look at the wound..luckily it was not deep. We tapao-ed everyone and rushed her to a nearby clinic. The nurse had her wound cleaned and put some cream on it. Doctor said it is just a "superficial" wound that she will be ok. Just need to monitor within 6 hours for any vomiting, dizziness or abnormal behavior.

Faith looked normal throughout the whole ordeal. Of course she cried when her wound was being cleaned..sakit man. At home, she was back to being samseng again. 

Our house is not baby proof enough. We moved the table next to the tv cabinet and make sure no gap in between and no dangling cables.

Ouch...she was a brave girl..so sorry my darling. 

Today is Day 2 and her wound is healing already...no more bump. :)

Still smiling the day when she knocked her head...means she is A-ok!


18 comments:

Small Kucing September 30, 2013 at 2:05 PM  

ouch...that must have scared you out of your skin. Glad to hear she is healing well

Ez Vina September 30, 2013 at 2:29 PM  

ouch.. just like my Emmett, always lebam2 here and there, always buat Mummy heart attack :)

Rose September 30, 2013 at 3:50 PM  

this incident reminded me of my girl who is around 5 yo. She ran and tripped over slippery floor and hit her head on the back. All I remember was I touched and rubbed her head and then my hand is full of blood. Luckily my dad was around and he mum and sis sent her to clinic. Also superficial cut and she was ok. That night I could not sleep, making sure she was okay and not vomitting etc.

Glad your Faith is alright. Really scared the shit out of you I understand.

Yee Ling September 30, 2013 at 4:13 PM  

OMG...i know how you felt because Ethel had once knocked her forehead quite badly which required stitching.

Hugs to baby Faith and get well soon.

dream wardrobe September 30, 2013 at 4:30 PM  

hye . come take a look new shoping online. please like and share to your friend bout our page . thanks
https://www.facebook.com/espressowood

Mommy to Chumsy September 30, 2013 at 4:44 PM  

poor baby! must be shocking and heartbreaking for everyone. glad she's ok now.

wenn September 30, 2013 at 11:37 PM  

accidents do happen and most importantly, we don't panic.

Hayley October 1, 2013 at 12:31 AM  

Ouch! Must be very heartache seeing this happened.. Hugs to Faith!

Luckily the wound is healing~

Take care!

ChloeRuoyi October 1, 2013 at 12:52 AM  

Oh dear...broke my heart too. Luckily it is not a serious injury. Hugs to baby Faith!

Nat October 1, 2013 at 7:07 AM  

Poor baby.....me too here with my hyperactive boy..yesterday only a big bump on ear due to my careless too...when enter the car.pain loh...means mummy heart, i can yr feeling too.

Shenny's mommy October 1, 2013 at 1:11 PM  

It broke my heart too to see your cute little baby hit her head. Luckily, she is ok now. And mommy needs to keep extra eyes on her for so active Faith. From her smile, I believe she has forgotten her ordeal already.

Merryn October 2, 2013 at 3:59 PM  

Oh dear! I baca oso my kaki lemah dy. I am not afraid of blood but when I see blood on my anaks I go weak..

Faith is a brave girl and glad to see she's smiling cutely again.

Leona October 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM  

The scariest part is worrying if there is internal bleeding after the fall. Thankfully she is okay now...

Leona October 3, 2013 at 10:42 PM  

The scariest part is worrying if there is internal bleeding after the fall. Thankfully she is okay now...

Oliveoylz October 7, 2013 at 9:45 PM  

What a scary experience! Thank goodness she's alright. Her smiles....just so precious!!!

Vickylow October 8, 2013 at 12:20 PM  

Poor little Faith, it must be very paint and a scary moment to mommy when see the cut. Glad she is alright.

Weekend-Windup October 30, 2013 at 3:57 PM  

owch.. I am too scary of blood. Pray god it has been cured well without any problems.

Fay Jesselton November 10, 2013 at 12:29 AM  

Oucchhh!! I know how was your feeling that time. My heart was beating fast when I was reading this. Glad to know that she's okay. Hugs XX

Recent Posts